The life-size Stan skeleton model has been designed in Germany by 3B Scientific. Stan has been the standard anatomical skeleton model of choice for hospitals, schools, universities, and laboratories for over 50 years, and is our bestselling anatomical skeleton!
Stan the skeleton offers the following anatomical features:
- Stable metal 5 caster stand (white) and transparent skeleton dust cover included
- First-class natural cast, with all bony details faithfully reproduced
- Manual assembly of complete skeleton
- Made of durable, washable, hard-wearing plastic
- Almost realistic human skeleton weight of the approx. 200 bones
- 3-part mounted detailed skull and individually inserted teeth
- Limbs are quick and easy to remove from the skeleton;
The A10 Stan by 3B Scientific is a great value skeleton model for university-level students and professionals alike. The high quality of this model ensures the use of this skeleton for many years, making it the ideal choice for physiotherapy and medical clinics where regular demonstration to patients is required.
The removable skull (see A20 for a standalone version) and the arms and legs are held by manually-operated locking pins, and the Stan skeleton requires no special tools for assembly on delivery. The top of the skull can be removed for study of the cranial cavity and the mandible is also detachable. The jaw is sping-mounted for demonstration of natural movement.
Like all 3B Scientific products, Stan comes with a manufacturer's 3 year warranty, giving you complete peace of mind.
所有3B Scientific® 人体骨骼模型均采用最高品质的工艺与材料！
• 顶级铸造，栩栩如生 ，“德国制造”
176.5 cm; 9.75 kg